Luis G. García Santos Coy has been a partner at Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enriquez, S.C. in Mexico City since 2000, where he specialises in Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate and Competition Law.
- Mexico chapters in ‘The Cartels and Leniency Review’, published by Law Business Research (2013 and 2014).
- Telecom reform induces significant reform of competition law and agency", National Competition Laws Bulletin N° 52521, June 2013.
- Co-author of the Chapter of Mexico in the publication “The Merger Control Review”, published by Law Business Research, in September 2010-2012.
- Co-author of the Chapter of Mexico in the publication “Getting the Deal Through-Cartel Regulation 2011”, published by Global Competition Review, in February 2011.
- Co-author of the Chapter of Mexico in the publication “PLC Cross-border Competition Handbook”, published by Practical Law Publishing Limited, in February 2011.
- Co-author of “A tougher sheriff”, published by the International Financial Law Review, in December 2006.
- Co-author of “Overcoming The Constitutional Difficulties: Recent Trends in Mexican Competition Law”, published by Latin Lawyer, in July 2006.
- Contributions to several other publications made by International Law Company, Euromoney publications, etc.
EducationJD from the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City (1993)