Dimitrios Logizidis specialises in structured finance where he advises financial institutions, private equity funds and corporates on a range of asset-backed finance, securitisation and covered bond transactions. He has been involved in a number of multi-jurisdictional arrangements, including emerging countries, where securitisation was implemented for the first time.
Recent Professional Experience
- CLO type, asset backed transactions refinanced by repo arrangements for a number of French and English banks.
- Restructuring of the Europcar car fleet securitisation transaction, advising the Europcar group and Eurazeo.
- Advising a number of French banks in the context of the Greek public debt restructuring scheme (PSI).
- Pan-European trade receivables ABCP securitisation programme arranged by BNP Paribas UK and France in the UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, France and the Netherlands for a leading generic drugs manufacturer.
- RMBS transaction arranged by Natixis for the BPCE group.
- First stand-alone trade receivables ABCP securitisation programme structured in Greece for a leading corporate involving English and Greek law.
- Pan-European trade receivables ABCP securitisation programme arranged by HSBC and CACIB in Germany, Belgium and France for the Lactalis Group.
- Pan-European trade receivables ABCP securitisation programme arranged by CACIB in Germany, France and the Netherlands for the Sonepar Group.
- European leveraged loans CLO transactions arranged by Barclays Capital and Bank of America Securities Ltd.
- Covered bond programmes arranged by BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole, HSBC.
- RMBS transaction arranged by JPMorgan in relation to "non-conforming" residential mortgage loans granted by Bearimmo, the branch of Bear Stearns Bank Plc in France (first French ABS securitisation transaction backed by "non-conforming" residential mortgage loans).
- Whole business car fleet securitisation arranged by BNP Paribas, RBS and CACIB for the Hertz group involving France, Germany, Italy, Australia and the Netherlands (plus subsequent restructurings).
- Whole business securitisation relating to the French truck rental activity of the Fraikin group arranged by CACIB, CIC, HBOS, HSBC (plus subsequent restructurings).
- Global note securitisation programme financing small and medium-sized enterprises in France arranged by Merrill Lynch and AXA Investment Managers.
- Pan-European trade receivables ABCP securitisation programme arranged by HSBC for the Sigmakalon group (in the context of its LBO) in the UK, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Senior bridge financing for the buyout of Hertz Corporation involving the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Australia, Brazil and Canada.
- First pan-European car fleet securitisation transaction for the Europcar group involving Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
EducationLLM, University of London, King’s College, Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Banking and Finance, University of Sorbonne
QualificationSolicitor, England and Wales, Admitted to the Paris Bar, Admitted to the Athens Bar