ProfessionPartner, Consortium Centro América Abogados – El Salvador
- Counsel Puma Energy during the acquisition process of EXXON MOBIL assets in El Salvador and also the following concentration process that was finally approved in February 2012 by the Superintendence of Competition of El Salvador.
- Leading Counsel and coordinator for Central America to MAPFRE in the Due Diligence Process and Merger Process of the multinational insurance company with GRUPO MUNDIAL. This transaction represented a US$211 million insurance merger, in which MAPFRE acquired 57 per cent of the shares of Aseguradora Mundial and Mundial Desarrollo de Negocio, subsidiaries from Grupo Mundial, creating the largest insurance group in the Central American region.
- Counsel to SHELL in the selling process and obtaining of governmental approvals to sell its supply, distribution and marketing businesses in Central America to the Honduran conglomerate Grupo Terra.
- Leading Counsel to Grupo PROMERICA as lender in a syndicated loan granted to TACA INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES and Co-Borrowers for a total amount of US$100 million destined to finance a restructuration of its short term debt and its operations.
- Counsel to the Savings & Loan entity, Apoyo Integral, to obtain government authorization to operate in El Salvador.
- Counsel to multinational company, Saongroup.com in the acquisition of the portal of online recruitment Tecoloco.com. This transaction was the first acquisition of a DOT COM in the region.
- Counsel to Credit Suisse, Sydney Branch's for the negotiation and preparation of local security documents in the amount of $10,125,000.00 in relation to a facility agreement granted to a multinational company from New Zealand.
- Counsel to the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) and Citibank, N.A. as lenders of loan for an amount of up to US$225 million for the BAC/Credomatic Network in Central America.
- Former Legal Director of MAPFRE|Asistencia, the assistance and reinsurance company of MAPFRE Group in El Salvador, with significant experience in Insurance Law.
- Law professor at Dr. José Matías Delgado University.
- Law professor at Central American University (UCA) in the Program of Master in Finance, in the subject Corporate and Tax obligations.
Education• Authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice (CSJ) of El Salvador as Attorney and Notary Public• S.J.D. (Doctor of Juridical Science), Private Law, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (January 2011)• LLM (Laws Master), Private Law, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (January 2009)• Advanced Studies Diploma (DEA), Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (January 2009)• Higher Specialized Education Diploma (DESE), Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona(January 2009)• LLB (Laws Bachelor), Dr. José Matías Delgado University, with honors (September 2005)• Legal English Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana de Colombia (February 2004)
QualificationS.J.D. (Doctor of Juridical Science)LLM (Laws Master), Private LawAdvanced Studies Diploma (DEA)Higher Specialized Education Diploma (DESE)LLB (Laws Bachelor)Legal English Diploma