3Amendments to the Schedule to the 2007 Regulations
(1) The Schedule to the 2007 Regulations is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraphs 1 and 2 for “1st April 2008” substitute “1st April 2010”.
(3) In paragraphs 3 and 4 for “Fire Statistics, United Kingdom 2005” substitute “Incident Recording System—Questions and Lists, published by the Department for Communities and Local Government in May 2009”.
(4) Omit paragraph 7.
(5) In paragraph 8 for “for 2007/2008” substitute “as at 1st April 2010”.
(6) After paragraph 12 insert—
“(13) Information held by each provider of probation services operating wholly or partly within the area on—
(a) the demographic profile of offenders including age, gender, ethnicity, first part of postcode and offence description;
(b) the assessment of factors relating to offenders' criminality including thinking and behaviour, attitudes, accommodation, employment, training and education, relationships, lifestyle and associations, drug misuse and alcohol misuse; and
(c) the risk posed by offenders of serious harm to others and of re-offending
in the area.”.
Specified date: 1 April 2010: see reg 1(1).
Rights & Duties of Employees & Employers93
Employment & Labour Law93