(1) This Order may be cited as the Health Act 2006 (Commencement No 3) Order 2007.
(2) In this Order references to sections, Parts and Schedules are references to sections and Parts of, and Schedules to, the Health Act 2006.
(3) In relation to the commencement of sections 1 to 12 (other than section 5(4)), sections 76 and 77 and Schedules 1 and 2, this Order applies only in relation to England.
(4) In relation to section 5(4), this Order applies in relation to England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
(5) In relation to section 13, this Order applies in relation to England and Wales.
Date made: 1 May 2007: (no specific commencement provision).