(1) At the end of paragraph 2(a) of Schedule 3 delete the semi-colon and insert the words “and the date of registration at the school;”.
(2) At the end of paragraph 2(d) of Schedule 3 replace the full stop with “; and” and insert the following sub-paragraph—
“(e) except where the pupil is registered at an independent school other than an Academy or a CTC, the level of the National Curriculum level scale achieved by the pupil in the second key stage as determined by the results of NC tests in any of the school years preceding the reporting school year.”.
(3) Replace paragraph 3 of Schedule 3 with the following paragraph—
(1) In the case of each such pupil referred to in paragraph 1 who, during the reporting school year or any of the school years preceding that year, was entered for an external qualification approved for use by pupils of compulsory school age under section 98 of the Learning and Skills Act 2000 (2000 c 21), for the purposes of section 96 of that Act, the information specified in sub-paragraph (2).
(2) The information referred to in sub-paragraph (1) is—
(a) the pupil's gender, date of birth and surname followed by first name or, if more than one, each first name; and
(b) the subjects taken and the grades or, where applicable, the levels achieved.”.
(4) In paragraph 4 of Schedule 3—
(a) delete the words “referred to in paragraph 3(a) to (c) and” in sub-paragraph (a);
(b) replace the words “a National Vocational Qualification, or units of such a qualification” in sub-paragraph (b) with the words “units of a National Vocational Qualification”;
(c) replace the semi-colon at the end of sub-paragraph (d) with a full stop and delete the word “or”; and
(d) delete sub-paragraph (e).
(5) Replace paragraph 5 of Schedule 3 with the following paragraph—
The number of such pupils referred to in paragraph 4 who, during the reporting school year, achieved, as the case may be, units of a GNVQ, units of a National Vocational Qualification, the Diploma or the Initial Awards for which they were entered.”.
Specified date: 23 September 2004: see reg 1(1).