Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The National Assembly for Wales may make a scheme providing for the transfer of any of its property, rights and liabilities to the National Council for Education and Training for Wales.
(2) The National Assembly may make a scheme providing for the transfer to the Council of any of the property, rights and liabilities of a person with whom the National Assembly has made arrangements under section 2 of the Employment and Training Act 1973 (arrangements regarding employment).
(3) A scheme under this section may include such supplementary, incidental, consequential or transitional provisions as the National Assembly thinks are appropriate.
(4) A scheme under this section comes into force on the day it specifies for it to come into force.
(5) When a scheme under this section comes into force it has effect to transfer (in accordance with its provisions) the property, rights and liabilities to which it applies.
(6) If a scheme under subsection (1) includes provision for the transfer of liabilities, the day specified by the scheme for it to come into force must not fall after the end of the period of 3 years starting with the day appointed under section 154 for the commencement of section 91.
(7) The day specified by a scheme under subsection (2) for the scheme to come into force must not fall after the end of the period of 3 years starting with the day appointed under section 154 for the commencement of section 91.
(8) A scheme under subsection (2) is invalid unless it is made with the consent of the person from whom the transfer is to be made.
To be appointed: see s 154(2)(b).