Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The Secretary of State may make a scheme providing for the transfer of any of the property, rights and liabilities of the Further Education Funding Council for England to any of the listed transferees.
(2) The listed transferees are—
(a) the Secretary of State;
(b) Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Schools in England;
(c) the Adult Learning Inspectorate.
(3) A scheme under this section may include such supplementary, incidental, consequential or transitional provisions as the Secretary of State thinks are appropriate.
(4) A scheme under this section comes into force on the day it specifies for it to come into force.
(5) When a scheme under this section comes into force it has effect to transfer (in accordance with its provisions) the property, rights and liabilities to which it applies.
(6) The day specified by a scheme under this section for the scheme to come into force must fall before the day appointed under section 154 for the commencement of section 89.
To be appointed: see s 154(1)(b).