82Inspections of education and training provided under 1973 Act arrangements
(1) The Chief Inspector for Wales may, at the request of the Secretary of State or the Adult Learning Inspectorate, inspect any education or training provided in Wales by the Secretary of State in accordance with arrangements made under section 2 of the Employment and Training Act 1973.
(2) A report of an inspection conducted under this section at the request of the Secretary of State must be given to the Secretary of State.
(3) The Secretary of State may arrange for the report to be published in such manner as he considers appropriate.
(4) A report of an inspection conducted under this section at the request of the Adult Learning Inspectorate must be given to that Inspectorate.
(5) The Adult Learning Inspectorate may arrange for the report to be published in such manner as it considers appropriate.
(6) The Chief Inspector for Wales must send a copy of any report under subsection (2) or (4) to the National Assembly.
To be appointed
To be appointed: see s 154(2)(a).
Rights & Duties of Employees & Employers93Employment & Labour Law93