Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The Council may secure the provision of facilities for the gaining of work experience by young persons receiving education.
(2) The Council may secure the provision of facilities designed to form links between (on the one hand) employers and (on the other) persons falling within subsection (3).
(3) The persons falling within this subsection are—
(a) persons who provide education or training, and
(b) persons who receive it and who have not attained the age of 19.
(4) A person is a young person in the period which—
(a) starts with the beginning of the year in which he attains the age of 15, and
(b) ends with the end of the year in which he attains the age of 19.
(5) A year is a year beginning with 1 September.
To be appointed: see s 154(1)(a).