The Common Inspection Framework and Joint InspectionsThe Common Inspection Framework69The framework
(1) The Inspectorate and Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Schools in England must devise a common set of principles applicable to all inspections conducted under this Part.
(2) When they have settled those principles in accordance with the provisions of section 70 they must set them out in a document to be known as the Common Inspection Framework (but referred to in this Part as “the framework”).
(3) They must then publish the framework in such a way as they consider appropriate.
(4) The first framework must be settled and come into effect by such date as the Secretary of State may direct.
(5) The Inspectorate and the Chief Inspector, acting together, may at any time revise the framework.