Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The Council must formulate a strategy in relation to its functions and keep it under review.
(2) The Council must incorporate in the strategy proposals as to—
(a) how it intends to achieve any objectives contained in directions of the National Assembly;
(b) how it intends to achieve such objectives within any time limits contained in such directions.
(3) The strategy must include proposals as to how the Council intends to develop the skills of persons in employment; but this does not affect the generality of subsection (1).
(4) The Council—
(a) may at any time send to the National Assembly a copy of the strategy as it subsists for the time being;
(b) must at such times as the National Assembly indicates send to the Assembly a copy of the strategy as it subsists for the time being.
(5) The National Assembly must approve the strategy sent to it or require the Council to make specified alterations of it; and if alterations are required the Council must make them.
(6) In exercising its functions the Council must have regard to the strategy as approved by the National Assembly or as altered in accordance with its requirements.
To be appointed: see s 154(2)(a).