37 Assessments and means tests
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
37Assessments and means tests
(1) The Council may develop schemes for the assessment of the performance of persons in providing post-16 education and training.
(2) The Council may take the assessments into account in deciding how to exercise its powers under section 34.
(3) The Council may—
(a) carry out means tests;
(b) arrange for other persons to carry out means tests.
(4) The Council may take the results of the tests into account in exercising its power under section 34(1)(c).
To be appointed
To be appointed: see s 154(2)(a).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation