Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) Sections 104, 152, 154, 156 and this section extend to England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
(2) Section 107 extends to England and Wales and Northern Ireland.
(3) Sections 106, 109 and 147 extend to Northern Ireland only.
(4) Any amendment or repeal in this Act has the same extent as the provision amended or repealed.
(5) Subject to the above, this Act extends to England and Wales only.
Royal Assent: 28 July 2000: see s 154(5)(b).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation