151 Transitional provisions
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) Parts I and II of Schedule 10 contain transitional provisions relating to—
(a) the dissolution of the Further Education Funding Councils, and
(b) the establishment of the Learning and Skills Council for England and the National Council for Education and Training for Wales.
(2) Part III of Schedule 10 contains transitional provision relating to the establishment of the Adult Learning Inspectorate.
(3) Part IV of Schedule 10 contains transitional provision relating to the Education (Student Loans) Act 1990.
(4) Nothing in that Schedule prejudices the generality of section 152(6).
Royal Assent: 28 July 2000: see s 154(5)(b).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation