Srđana Petronijević is a partner with Moravčević Vojnović and Partners in cooperation with Schoenherr (Serbia) where she heads up the firm's competition practice. She has been involved in numerous high-profile merger control proceedings before the Serbian competition authorities and coordinated global merger control filings, particularly in the former republics of Yugoslavia. In addition, she also advises clients on all aspects of antitrust law, including infringement proceedings with respect to alleged anticompetitive practices. She has designed a number of competition compliance programmes for larger corporate clients, tailor-made to their individual needs. Another of Srđana's key tasks is advising clients on all aspects of criminal compliance and white collar crime matters in Serbia while also providing full coverage in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Kosovo via specialised country desks. Srđana's client base is wide and varied and covers the telecommunications, energy, insurance, banking, construction, real estate, road development, pharmaceutical, media and IT industries. Srđana holds a LL.M in International Business Law.
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Merger Control 2014 (Bosnia)
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Merger Control 2013 (Kosovo)
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Merger Control 2014 (Macedonia)
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Merger Control 2014 (Montenegro)
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Merger Control 2014 (Serbia)
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Business Crime 2013 (Serbia)
EducationCentral European University, Budapest/Hungary (LL.M. in International Business Law, 2005)Central European University, Budapest/Hungary (specialization in the Advanced European Union Practice, 2005)Asser College Europe, The Hague/The Netherlands (Postgraduate course International Trade Law, 2004)University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Law (LL.B. 2003)