ProfessionAttorney at Law, schoenherr
Jitka Linhartová is an attorney at law with schoenherr’s Prague office. She specialises in competition and regulatory issues, especially in energy law and public procurement law.
Before joining schoenherr, Jitka worked as a case handler with the Czech Competition Authority for three years. She was mainly involved in cartel and abuse of dominant position investigations. She was also a member of the EC’s Financial Services Group and was involved in an analysis of the banking sector across Member States. Jitka also worked as an intern with DG Competition, Cartel Unit of the European Commission.
Jitka advises both local and international clients from various sectors in investigations of the Czech and Slovak competition authorities and the European Commission, as well as in merger control cases. She also advises clients concerning public procurement law. Jitka further provides competition compliance training to clients and advises while developing their compliance programmes. In the field of regulatory law, Jitka mostly advises clients acting in the energy and waste management sector.
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Merger Control 2014. Chapter 46: Slovakia
- Global Legal Insights – Energy. Chapter: Czech Republic (Second Edition, 2013)
- Global Legal Insights. Energy. Chapter: Czech Republic (First Edition, 2014)
- Czech Republic: Recorded telephone conversations - legal evidence in administrative proceedings
- Similarity of bids insufficient evidence for bid rigging
- Controversial Brno Regional Court decision slows down notification procedure
- Damages claims for infringing competition rules: higher chance of success?
- Recent case law opens up third-party access to administrative files
- Prioritisation in competition cases: a step forward?
- Thomson Reuters European Lawyer 2nd edition of “Merger Control” - Slovakia chapter
EducationUniversity of West Bohemia, Pilsen/Czech Republic (Mgr. 2001)