Ekaterina Abrossimova is a qualified Russian lawyer and her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and finance transactions.
Ekaterina joined the firm in 2006. Prior to joining Cleary Gottlieb, Ekaterina worked at Allen & Overy, Moscow, where she was involved in a significant number of banking transactions and gained broad experience in acting for lenders and borrowers in various finance transactions. She also worked at Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Moscow, where she was involved in corporate mergers and acquisitions deals. Ekaterina advised:
– Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) in:
- the €10.2 billion purchase from Rosneftegaz of a 19.5% stake in Rosneft by a consortium formed by QIA and Glencore PLC;
- the acquisition of a 24.99% indirect interest in Northern Capital Gateway (NCG), an operator of Pulkovo Airport in St. Petersburg;
- the new shareholders arrangements relating to NCG as a result of a sale down by VTB Capital PLC of its stake in NCG.
– GIC Real Estate in its $235 million acquisition of a 25% interest in a joint venture with PIK Group to develop the Mytischi urban township and subsequent exit for the joint venture.
– Russian Helicopters and Oboronprom in a joint venture with AgustaWestland for the final assembly and sale in Russia and CIS of a civil version of the AW139 helicopter.
– TNK-BP in the sale of its oilfield services business to Weatherford International.
– Lenta Ltd. in its $952 million Reg S/Rule 144A IPO comprising dual listing on both the London Stock Exchange and the Moscow Exchange.
+7 495 660 8575 / firstname.lastname@example.org
EducationCentral European UniversityLL.M Mari State University Law SchoolJ.D. Equivalent, summa cum laude