Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) Section 5(1) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 (regulations about claims and payments) is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (d) (conditional awards), for the words from “the condition” to the end there is substituted—
“(i) the condition that the requirements for entitlement are satisfied at a prescribed time after the making of the award, or
(ii) other prescribed conditions;”.
(3) In paragraph (e), for “those requirements“ there is substituted “the conditions referred to in paragraph (d)”.
(4) In paragraph (g) (claims made on behalf of another), after “applies” there is inserted “(including in particular, in the case of a benefit to be claimed by persons jointly, enabling one person to claim for such persons jointly)”.
(5) In paragraph (j) (notice of change of circumstances etc), at the end there is inserted “or of any other change of circumstance of a prescribed description”.
To be appointed: see s 150(3).