Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) This section repeals certain provisions which have not been commenced.
(2) Omit section 266 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 (which amends section 64 of the Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000 in relation to drug testing requirements).
(3) Omit section 34 of the Police and Justice Act 2006 (which makes amendments of Part 12 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 relating to imprisonment for bail offences).
(4) Omit the following provisions of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 (which relate to the early release of persons with a settled intention of residing permanently outside the UK)—
(a) section 33(2), (4), (7) and (8) (amendments of the Criminal Justice Act 1991);
(b) section 34(2), (4)(b), (7) and (10) (amendments of the Criminal Justice Act 2003).
(5) In Schedule 8 to the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (minor and consequential amendments) omit—
(a) paragraph 86 (amendments of section 41 of the Criminal Justice Act 1991);
(b) paragraph 90 (amendment of section 47 of that Act).
To be appointed: see s 151(1).
This section does not extend to Scotland: see s 152(1).