Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) Monitor must publish guidance about—
(a) compliance with requirements imposed by regulations under section 75;
(b) how it intends to exercise powers conferred on it by regulations under that section.
(2) Before publishing guidance under subsection (1)(a) or (b), Monitor must consult—
(a) the National Health Service Commissioning Board, and
(b) such other persons as Monitor considers appropriate.
(3) Before publishing guidance under subsection (1)(a) or (b), Monitor must obtain the approval of the Secretary of State.
(4) Monitor may revise guidance under this section and, if it does so, must publish the guidance as revised.
(5) Before publishing guidance revised under subsection (4), Monitor must consult the persons mentioned in subsection (2).
Royal Assent (in so far as is necessary for enabling the exercise on or after 27 March 2012 of any power to make an order or regulations or to give directions that is conferred by the above section or an amendment made by it.): 27 March 2012: see s 306(1)(d).
To be appointed (for remaining purposes): see s 306(4).
This section does not extend to Scotland: see s 308(1).