Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The Information Centre must publish procedures for—
(a) the making and consideration of requests under section 255, and
(b) the reconsideration by the Centre of a decision not to comply with such a request.
(2) The procedure mentioned in subsection (1)(b) must provide for the person who made the request to have an opportunity to make representations to the Information Centre within a reasonable period for the purposes of the reconsideration.
(3) The Information Centre may charge a person a reasonable fee in respect of the cost of complying with a request made by that person under section 255.
(4) Before making a request under section 255 a person must consult the Information Centre.
(5) The Information Centre must publish details of—
(a) any mandatory request, and
(b) any other request under section 255 with which the Centre is obliged, or decides, to comply.
Royal Assent (in so far as is necessary for enabling the exercise on or after 27 March 2012 of any power to make an order or regulations or to give directions that is conferred by the above section or an amendment made by it.): 27 March 2012: see s 306(1)(d).
To be appointed (for remaining purposes): see s 306(4).
This section does not extend to Scotland: see s 308(1).