4 Power to modify funding arrangements
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
4Power to modify funding arrangements
(1) A Minister may by order modify the funding arrangements of a body or office specified in Schedule 4.
(2) The consent of the Treasury is required to make an order under this section.
(3) In this Act, references to modifying the funding arrangements of a body or office include—
(a) modifying the extent to which it is funded by a Minister;
(b) conferring power on the body, or the office-holder, to charge fees for the exercise of a function (and to determine their amount).
Specified date: 14 February 2012: see s 38(1).
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases