313 Effect of provisions relating to vesting or transfer of property
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
Supplementary313Effect of provisions relating to vesting or transfer of property
No vesting or transfer of any property in pursuance of any provision of this Part operates as a breach of a covenant or condition against alienation or gives rise to a forfeiture.
Specified date: 14 March 2012: see s 355.
Registering Charities With Charity Commission91
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes