29 Excise duties: compliance checks
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
29Excise duties: compliance checks
(1) Schedule 13 contains provision about information and inspection powers, record-keeping and time limits for assessments and claims involving excise duties.
(2) The amendments made by that Schedule come into force on such day as the Treasury may by order made by statutory instrument appoint.
(3) An order under subsection (2)—
(a) may appoint different days for different provisions or for different purposes, and
(b) may include transitional provision and savings.
This Act received Royal Assent on 16 December 2010 and this section came into force on that date in the absence of any specific commencement provision.
Natural Resources, Energy & Utilities Law99
Company Law & Business Entities92
Companies & Corporate Bodies92
Customs & Excise Duties92
Petroleum Revenue Tax99
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes