178 Annual report
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) As soon as is reasonably practicable after the end of each financial year, every IFC authority must prepare a report on its activities in that year.
(2) A report under this section must be in such form and contain such information as the Secretary of State may require.
(3) A report under this section must be published in such manner as the Secretary of State may require.
(4) The IFC authority must send a copy of the report to the Secretary of State.
Royal Assent (in so far as it confers power to make regulations or an order under or by virtue of this Act): 12 November 2009: see s 324(1)(c).
To be appointed
To be appointed (for remaining purposes): see s 324(3), (5).
This section does not extend to Scotland: see s 323(1).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation