150 Inshore fisheries and conservation authorities
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
150Inshore fisheries and conservation authorities
(1) There is to be an inshore fisheries and conservation authority (an “IFC authority”) for every IFC district established under section 149.
(2) Any reference in this Chapter to the authority for an IFC district is a reference to the IFC authority for that district.
(3) An authority for an IFC district is—
(a) a committee of the council for the local authority area falling within the district;
(b) where there is more than one local authority area falling within the district, a joint committee of the councils for those local authority areas.
Royal Assent (in so far as it confers power to make regulations or an order under or by virtue of this Act): 12 November 2009: see s 324(1)(c).
To be appointed
To be appointed (for remaining purposes): see s 324(3), (5).
This section does not extend to Scotland: see s 323(1).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation