(1) The YPLA may carry out programmes of research and development connected with any matter relevant to any of its functions.
(2) If requested to do so by the Secretary of State, the YPLA must provide the Secretary of State with information or advice on such matters relating to any of its functions as may be specified in the request.
(3) The YPLA may provide the Secretary of State with other information or advice on any matter in relation to which the YPLA has a function.
(4) The YPLA may provide any person designated by the Secretary of State with information about any matter in relation to which the YPLA has a function.
(5) The YPLA must establish systems for collecting information designed to secure that decisions of the YPLA with regard to education and training are made on a sound basis.
(6) The YPLA may secure the provision of facilities and services for providing information, advice or guidance about education or training or connected matters (including employment).
To be appointed
To be appointed: see s 269(4).
Rights & Duties of Employees & Employers92Employment & Labour Law92