7 Duty to issue: Wales
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
Apprenticeship certificates: Wales7Duty to issue: Wales
(1) The Welsh certifying authority must issue a certificate relating to an apprenticeship framework to a person who applies to the authority in the prescribed manner if—
(a) it appears to the authority that the person has completed a Welsh apprenticeship in relation to the apprenticeship framework,
(b) in a case within section 2(2)(a), it appears to the authority that the condition in subsection (3)(e) of that section was met at the date of the person's application, and
(c) the person—
(i) provides the authority with such information and evidence as the authority requires the person to provide, and
(ii) pays any fee charged by the authority for the issue of the certificate (see section 9).
(2) The “prescribed manner” is the manner prescribed by regulations made by the Welsh Ministers.
To be appointed
To be appointed: see s 269(3)(a).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation