231 Agreement submitted by SSSNB under section 229 or 230
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
Powers of Secretary of State on submission of SSSNB agreement231Agreement submitted by SSSNB under section 229 or 230
(1) This section applies if the SSSNB submits an agreement to the Secretary of State under section 229(5)(a) or 230(2).
(2) The Secretary of State may—
(a) make an order ratifying the agreement, or
(b) if the Secretary of State thinks that it would be inappropriate to make an order ratifying the agreement, refer the agreement back to the SSSNB for reconsideration (see section 232).
To be appointed
To be appointed: see s 269(4).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation