Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The Office of Rail Regulation shall from time to time publish a report on—
(a) what it has done, or proposes to do, to further the objective given to it under section 22;
(b) how it has exercised or proposes to exercise its functions in connection with the operation of Crossrail passenger services.
(2) The Office of Rail Regulation shall publish a report under subsection (1) if at any time the Secretary of State requires it to do so.
(3) The Office of Rail Regulation shall have regard to a report under this section in the exercise of any of its functions to which that report is relevant.
(4) In this section, “Crossrail passenger service” means a service for the carriage of passengers by railway on a line the whole of which, or part of which, forms part of the railway mentioned in section 1(1)(a).
(5) This section shall cease to have effect on such day as the Secretary of State may by order made by statutory instrument specify.
(6) A statutory instrument containing an order under subsection (5) shall be laid before Parliament after being made.
Royal Assent: 22 July 2008: (no specific commencement provision).