73 Grooming and adoption
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
73Grooming and adoption
(a) amends section 15 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (c 42) (meeting a child following sexual grooming etc),
(b) amends that Act in relation to adoption, and
(c) amends the Adoption Act 1976 (c 36) in relation to offences under sections 64 and 65 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
Specified date (for certain purposes): 8 July 2008: see s 153(2)(e), (3).
To be appointed
To be appointed (for remaining purposes): see s 153(7).
Sexual Offences against Children93
Sexual Relationships between Adult Relatives91
Criminal Law & Disposition of Offenders93
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation