30 Facilitation: territorial application
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
30Facilitation: territorial application
(1) For section 25(4) and (5) of the Immigration Act 1971 (assisting unlawful immigration: territorial application) substitute—
“(4) Subsection (1) applies to things done whether inside or outside the United Kingdom.”
(2) In sections 25A(4) and 25B(4) (facilitation: asylum-seekers and deportees) for “Subsections (4) to (6)” substitute “Subsections (4) and (6)”.
To be appointed
To be appointed: see s 59(2).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation