Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
After section 65 of the GLA Act 1999 insert—“Annual report65A Annual report by the Assembly
(1) As soon as reasonably practicable after the end of each financial year the Assembly shall prepare a report on the exercise of its functions during the year (an “annual report”).
(2) An annual report shall include a statement of what the Assembly considers that it has achieved during the year.
(3) As soon as reasonably practicable after preparing an annual report, the Assembly—
(a) shall send a copy of the report to the Mayor, and
(b) when it has done that, shall publish the report.
(4) A copy of the annual report sent to the Mayor shall be kept available for the appropriate period by the Assembly for inspection by any person on request free of charge at the principal offices of the Authority at reasonable hours.
(5) A copy of the annual report sent to the Mayor, or any part of that report, shall be supplied to any person on request during the appropriate period for such reasonable fee as the Assembly may determine.
(6) In this section “the appropriate period” in the case of an annual report is the period of six years beginning with the date of publication of that report pursuant to this section.”.
To be appointed: see s 59(7).