Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) There is to be paid out of money provided by Parliament—
(a) any expenditure incurred by a Minister of the Crown by virtue of this Act;
(b) any increase attributable to this Act in the sums payable by virtue of any other Act out of money so provided.
(2) Sums received by a Minister of the Crown by virtue of this Act are to be paid into the Consolidated Fund.
Royal Assent: 8 November 2006: (no specific commencement provision).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation