45 Orders for reimbursement of expenses: right of appeal for non-offenders
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
45Orders for reimbursement of expenses: right of appeal for non-offenders
(1) Where a court makes an order to which this section applies, the person against whom the order is made may—
(a) in the case of an order made by a magistrates' court, appeal against the order to the Crown Court;
(b) in the case of an order made by the Crown Court, appeal against the order to the Court of Appeal.
(2) This section applies to—
(a) an order under section 36(1)(e) against a person other than the person subject to disqualification, and
(b) an order under section 37(3)(e), 38(3)(e) or 39(1) against a person other than the offender.
To be appointed
To be appointed: see s 68(3).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation