25 Inspection of records required to be kept by holder of licence
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
25Inspection of records required to be kept by holder of licence
(1) An inspector may require the holder of a licence to produce for inspection any records which he is required to keep by a condition of the licence.
(2) Where records which a person is so required to keep are stored in electronic form, the power under subsection (1) includes power to require the records to be made available for inspection—
(a) in a visible and legible form, or
(b) in a form from which they can readily be produced in a visible and legible form.
(3) An inspector may inspect and take copies of any records produced for inspection in pursuance of a requirement under this section.
To be appointed
To be appointed: see s 68(3).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation