Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) As soon as possible after the end of each financial year SOCA must issue a report on the exercise of its functions during that year (an “annual report”).
(2) The annual report must include an assessment of the extent to which the annual plan for that year under section 6 has been carried out.
(3) SOCA must arrange for the annual report to be published in such manner as it considers appropriate.
(4) SOCA must send a copy of the annual report to—
(a) the Secretary of State,
(b) the Scottish Ministers,
(c) the Commissioners,
(d) each police authority for an area in Great Britain, each joint police board and the Northern Ireland Policing Board,
(e) the chief officer of each police force in the United Kingdom, and
(f) such other persons as SOCA considers appropriate.
(5) In subsection (4)(d) the reference to a police authority for an area in Great Britain does not include a constituent authority in an amalgamation scheme approved under section 19(1) of the Police (Scotland) Act 1967.
(6) The Secretary of State must lay a copy of the annual report before Parliament.
(7) The Scottish Ministers must lay a copy of the annual report before the Scottish Parliament.
To be appointed: see s 178(8).