85 Noise Act 1996: supplementary
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
85Noise Act 1996: supplementary
(1) Section 11 of the Noise Act 1996 (interpretation and subordinate legislation) is amended as follows.
(2) After subsection (2) insert—
“(2A) In this Act “appropriate person” means—
(a) the Secretary of State, in relation to England;
(b) the National Assembly for Wales, in relation to Wales.”
(3) In subsection (3), after “section 14” insert “or an order or regulations made solely by the National Assembly for Wales”.
Royal Assent: 7 April 2005: (no specific commencement provision).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation