Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The following provisions of this Part come into force on the passing of this Act—
sections 306 to 315, so far as is necessary for enabling the making of any regulations for which they provide, and
sections 317 and 318 and this section.
(2) Except as provided by subsection (1), the provisions of this Part come into force on 1st August 2004.
(3) Section 308 does not apply to a promoter in the case of—
(a) any notifiable proposal as respects which the relevant date, as defined by subsection (2) of that section, fell before 18th March 2004,
(b) any notifiable arrangements which implement such a proposal, or
(c) any notifiable arrangements which include any transaction entered into before 18th March 2004.
(4) Sections 309 and 310 do not apply in relation to notifiable arrangements which include any transaction entered into before 23rd April 2004.
(5) Section 313 does not apply in relation to any notifiable arrangements in respect of which, by virtue of subsection (3) or (4), none of the duties imposed by sections 308 to 310 arises.
This Act received Royal Assent on 22 July 2004: for provision as to the commencement of this section see sub-s (1) above.