281 Minor and consequential amendments
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
Other supplementary provisions281Minor and consequential amendments
(1) Schedule 35 contains minor and consequential amendments of enactments in consequence of, or otherwise in connection with, this Part.
(2) The Treasury may by order make such other amendments (including repeals and revocations) as may appear appropriate in consequence of, or otherwise in connection with, this Part—
(a) in any enactment contained in an Act passed before 6th April 2006 or in the Session in which that date falls, and
(b) in any instrument made before that date or in the Session in which that date falls.
(3) An order under subsection (2) may include any transitional provisions or savings appearing to the Treasury to be appropriate.
This Act received Royal Assent on 22 July 2004: for provision as to the commencement of this section see s 284.
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation