93 Reviews of studies and research
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
93Reviews of studies and research
(1) The Assembly may review—
(a) studies and research undertaken by others in relation to the provision of Welsh local authority social services;
(b) the methods used in such studies and research; and
(c) the validity of conclusions drawn from such studies and research.
(2) Where the Assembly conducts a review under this section it must publish such report as it considers appropriate.
To be appointed
This section shall come into force on such day as the appropriate authority may by order appoint: see s 199(1)–(3).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation