Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) Requirements included in an action plan order, or directions given by a responsible officer, may require the offender to do all or any of the following things, namely—
(a) to participate in activities specified in the requirements or directions at a time or times so specified;
(b) to present himself to a person or persons specified in the requirements or directions at a place or places and at a time or times so specified;
(c) subject to subsection (2) below, to attend at an attendance centre specified in the requirements or directions for a number of hours so specified;
(d) to stay away from a place or places specified in the requirements or directions;
(e) to comply with any arrangements for his education specified in the requirements or directions;
(f) to make reparation specified in the requirements or directions to a person or persons so specified or to the community at large; and
(g) to attend any hearing fixed by the court under section 71 below.
(2) Subsection (1)(c) above applies only where the offence committed by the offender is an offence punishable with imprisonment.
(3) In subsection (1)(f) above “make reparation”, in relation to an offender, means make reparation for the offence otherwise than by the payment of compensation.
(4) A person shall not be specified in requirements or directions under subsection (1)(f) above unless—
(a) he is identified by the court or (as the case may be) the responsible officer as a victim of the offence or a person otherwise affected by it; and
(b) he consents to the reparation being made.
(5) Requirements included in an action plan order and directions given by a responsible officer shall, as far as practicable, be such as to avoid—
(a) any conflict with the offender's religious beliefs or with the requirements of any other community order to which he may be subject; and
(b) any interference with the times, if any, at which he normally works or attends school or any other educational establishment.
Specified date: 25 August 2000: see s 168(1).