Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The person registered as treasurer of a party must, at the time when the statement of accounts for any financial year of the party is sent to the Commission under Part III, give a notification under this section to the Commission.
(2) A notification under this section must—
(a) state that the particulars in the party's entry in the register remain accurate and include any information prescribed under paragraph 6 of Schedule 4 since the relevant time, or
(b) so far as necessary to secure that such particulars will both be accurate and include any information so prescribed, contain one or more of the following, namely—
(i) an application under section 30,
(ii) a notification under section 31, or
(iii) any information so prescribed.
(3) A notification under this section must also give particulars of any change occurring in the party's constitution (within the meaning of section 26) since the relevant time.
(4) In subsections (2) and (3) “the relevant time” means—
(a) the time when the party applied for registration, or
(b) if a notification has been previously given under this section in relation to the party, the time when the last such notification was given.
(5) A notification under this section must be accompanied by any fee prescribed by order made by the Secretary of State.
(6) For the purposes of this section any particulars held by the Commission in respect of the home address of any registered officer of the party shall be taken to be particulars contained in the party's entry in the register.
Royal Assent (in so far as conferring power to make an order): 30 November 2000: see s 163(3)(d).
Specified date (in so far as this section is necessary for the purposes of the operation of any provision of Sch 23, Pt I): 14 December 2000: see s 163(4)(c).
To be appointed (for remaining purposes): see s 163(2).