Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
(1) The preceding provisions of this Act, except for sections 16 to 20, shall come into force in accordance with provision made by the Treasury by order.
(2) An order under subsection (1)—
(a) shall be made by statutory instrument,
(b) may make transitional provision (including provision for the adaptation of references pending the coming into force of other legislation), and
(c) may make different provision for different purposes.
(3) The Treasury may by order provide for section 10(2) to (9) to apply in relation to a body as if it were designated in respect of a financial year under section 10(1).
(4) An order under subsection (3) may not specify a body which could not be designated under section 10(1) by virtue of section 10(6).
(5) Before specifying a body in an order under subsection (3) the Treasury shall, where they think it appropriate, consult the National Assembly for Wales.
(6) An order under subsection (3)—
(a) shall be made by statutory instrument, and
(b) shall be subject to annulment in pursuance of a resolution of either House of Parliament.
Royal Assent: 28 July 2000: (no specific commencement provision).