21 Short title, etc
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
21Short title, etc
(1) This Act may be cited as the Road Traffic (NHS Charges) Act 1999.
(2) The preceding provisions of this Act come into force on such day as the Secretary of State may by order appoint.
(3) Different days may be appointed for different purposes.
(4) For the purposes of the Scotland Act 1998, this Act shall be taken to be a pre-commencement enactment.
(5) This Act does not extend to Northern Ireland.
Royal Assent: 10 March 1999: (no specific commencement provision).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation