32 Regulations about financial limits in certain proceedings.
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
Legal aid in Scotland32Regulations about financial limits in certain proceedings.
In section 9(2) of the Legal Aid (Scotland) Act 1986 (application by regulations of Part II to assistance by way of representation), after paragraph (d) insert—
“(dd) provide that assistance by way of representation shall be available in relation to such proceedings as may be prescribed, without reference to the financial limits under section 8 of this Act;
(de) provide that section 11(2) of this Act shall not apply as respects assistance by way of representation received in relation to such proceedings as may be prescribed;”.
Specified date: 27 September 1999: see s 108(3)(a).
Public Funding of Criminal Proceedings99
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation