22 Annual report and forward plans
Free legislation on LexisWeb is as enacted and does not take into account any amendments
22Annual report and forward plans
(1) As soon as possible after the end of each financial year, NESTA shall make a report to the Secretary of State on the activities of NESTA during that year.
(2) The report shall set out any directions given to NESTA under section 20 or 21 above that had effect during the financial year to which the report relates.
(3) NESTA shall from time to time draw up a forward plan.
(4) As soon as possible after drawing up a forward plan, NESTA—
(a) shall send a copy of the plan to the Secretary of State; and
(b) shall publish and publicise the plan.
(5) The Secretary of State shall lay a copy of every report and forward plan received by him under this section before Parliament.
(6) In this section “forward plan” means a plan for a future period which sets out the strategy which NESTA propose to follow during that period for the purpose of achieving their objects.
Royal Assent: 2 July 1998: see s 27(4).
- Authoritative guides to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning from a range of titles from Butterworths, Halsbury's Statutes and TolleyView other related LexisLibrary annotations
- The current law in England and Wales, consolidated by the incorporation of amendments into existing legislation, by an expert team of editorsView Consolidated Version
- Indicates the date on which a section of an enactment was brought into force, powered by Halsbury's Is It In ForceView current status of this Act
- Cases related to this particular case that are related to, or discuss this caseView related cases
- Official explanatory notes that further explain the effects of the Act and summarise what the Act sets out to achieveView official explanatory notes
- Commentary discussing this particular case from LexisLibrary's comprehensive range of titles including Butterworths, Halsbury's and TolleyView all related commentary
- An authoritative guide to the status of statutory provisions and their meaning, including definitions, cross-references and information on commencement and amendmentView Halsbury Statutes Citator
- Subordinate legislation is made under the authority of a provision (or provisions) of an Act (or Acts) of ParliamentView all subordinate legislation